打印

英语笑话三则(三)

英语笑话三则(三)

1. One woman stops a taxi.
- To the airport, please.
After ten minutes the taxi driver, watching the woman in the mirror, says:
- You are third pregnant woman that I have driven to the airport today.
- Are you kidding me, I am not pregnant.
- Well, you haven’t arrived to the airport yet neither.

一个女士拦住一辆出租车,“到机场。”
十分钟后,司机从镜子中看着女士说:“算上你,我今天已经带了三个孕妇到机场了。”
“乱讲,我还没有怀孕。”
“那是因为你也还没到机场啊。”

2. A teacher asks her class, "If there are 5 birds sitting on a fence and you shoot one of them, how many will be left?"? She calls on little Vartanik. He replies, "None, they will all fly away with the first gun shot." The teacher replies "The correct answer is 4, but I like your thinking." Then little Vartanik says "I have a question for YOU. There are three women sitting on a bench having ice cream: One is delicately licking the sides of the triple scoop of ice cream. The second is gobbling down the top and sucking the cone. The third is biting off the top of the ice cream. Which one is married?" The teacher, blushing a great deal, replied "Well, I suppose the one that`s gobbled down the top and sucked the cone." To which Little Vartanik replied, "The correct answer is `the one with the wedding ring on,` but I like your thinking."
老师问学生,“如果篱笆上有五只鸟,你开枪死了一只,还有几只?”她让小Vartanik回答,他答道:“一个也没有,在听到枪响后,其他的鸟就都飞走了。”老师答道:“正确答案是4,但是我喜欢你的思考问题的方法。”然后小Vartanik说:"老师,我也有一个问题来考你,三位女士坐在长椅上吃冰祺淋,第一位小心的吸吮着三角勺的边缘,第二位狼吞虎咽下冰祺淋上端再舔,"
锥筒,第三个直接咬下了冰祺淋顶部,问题是她们中的哪位结婚了?“老师的脸刷的一下红了,但还是回答道:”我猜是那个狼吞虎咽下冰祺淋上端再舔的“,小Vartanik回答道:”正确答案是戴着结婚戒指的那个,不过我喜欢你思考问题的方法。“

3. Peter come's home and ask iff hi's wife know the 3 different types of orgasms : s
he said , The first one : Oh god , Oh god ,
The 2nd : OH GOD , OH GOD , OH YES , OH YES

and the 3 one asked Peter : she replay's : OH JIM , OH JIM , OH JIM

Pepter回家问她的妻子是否知道女性性高潮有哪三种。

她回答道:”“第一种是:哦,天啊,哦,天啊。 第二种是:哦,天啊,哦,天啊,哦,天啊!

Peter就问第三种,她回答道:”哦,吉姆,哦,吉姆!“

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-9-3 15:05